Duration: 3 Days
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Employees who are required to deliver presentations or public speaking
- Plan the structure of a presentation to achieve an agreed purpose
- Prepare for your presentation by preparing your equipment, materials and venue
- Deliver a short facilitated session, especially making use of listening and questioning skills
- Learn how to make and select effective presentation aids
- Learn techniques to control your nerves
- Practise how to deal with objections during your presentation
- Increase your level of confidence
- Plan a formal presentation, including the choice and development of learning aids
- Deliver a short presentation, as evaluated against a set of agreed criteria
- Measure audience reaction to the presentation or facilitated session
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Delegates will present three separate presentations and will be video taped with comprehensive evaluation feedback
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.