Duration: 2 Days
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: All employees
- Understand the principles and importance of correct planning
- Have a clear understanding of the essentials of planning
- Set effective goals
- Set objectives to aid in the achievement of the goals
- Organize and adapt plans for successful implementation
- Understand how to use planning tools such as Gantt Charts, etc.
- Understand and practise the principles of prioritising work effectively
- Learn to personal organizing strategies to help with work-life balance
- Learn how to organize your office, computer, and paperwork
- Practise the skills of planning and organizing in a controlled environment
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.