Duration: 1 Day
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Leaders and Managers AND Individuals with potential for succession into management
- Demonstrate an understanding of the importance of TEAM
- Demonstrate an understanding of team dynamics, elements, roles and functions
- Develop practical skills in leading multicultural teams but understanding the distinct set of cultural values and how they will influence the interaction and effectiveness of global team partnerships
- Demonstrate an understanding of the scope of global and virtual team dynamics and the expectations of members of the team
- Demonstrate an understanding of and apply Team Leadership Theories and Models
- Demonstrate an understanding of team stages of development processes
- Apply team motivational models to maximize team motivation and performance
- Apply team motivational skills using step by step guidelines
- Conduct a Team effectiveness assessment
- Understand the impact of Team group development phases
- Apply team problem solving and decision making models
- Apply team motivation and management templates to work towards an effective High Performance Team.
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Team assessment
- Behavior identification assessment (workplace)
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.