Duration: 1 Day
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: All Managers
- Understand and apply the principles of managing change
- Why Managing Change is imperative to the business, its people and the community
- How people respond to change
- The Kubler Ross – Responses to Change Model
- What employees are seeking when it comes to change programmes
- Building commitment to change model
- Practical Leadership management skills to facilitate change
- Becoming the Change Champion in your organisation
- Navigating the WAVES OF CHANGE (Analysis, Design, Build, Implement)
- Enable internal coaching through change
- Monitoring and measuring the change programme successes
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.