Duration: 1 Day
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Leaders and Managers AND Individuals with potential for succession into management
- Identify your own leadership style preference and the reasons for this preference
- Learn how to lead and explore leadership styles that influence others positively
- Apply a variety of leadership styles to influence others in a number of or varying situations
- Understand what makes a high performance team and how to develop a team into a cohesive unit
- Understand and apply the principles of the management functions of Planning, Leading, Organizing and Controlling and the supporting 16 management activities
- Develop action plans for applying various leadership styles to given management scenarios depending on the ‘readiness’ of your subordinates
- Develop action plans for enhancing the core management functions and activities
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Leadership / Interaction Manager self-assessment
- Behavior identification assessment (workplace)
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.