Duration: 2 Days
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: All staff who have a financial accountability in their role
- Understand the importance of financial management
- Identify, solve problems and make financial decisions
- Understand basic accounting principles and concepts
- Analyse the elements of an income and expenditure statement
- Analyse the elements of a balance sheet
- Be able to compile a personal assets and liabilities statement
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.