Duration: 2 Days
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Employees who are required to chair or facilitate meetings or sessions
- Determine the importance of facilitation skills
- Determine the role of the facilitator
- Plan a facilitated session
- Develop facilitation session ground rules
- Apply the logical flow pattern of a facilitated session
- Use the process steps for drawing out responses from all participants
- Deliver a facilitation session using quality listening and questioning skills
- Determine how to structure a facilitation session
- Use and apply facilitation planning worksheets
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the facilitation session against evaluation criteria
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.