Duration: 1 Day
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Employees who are required to chair or facilitate meetings or sessions
- Introduction to the importance of effective meeting management
- Determining if and when to call a meeting
- Preparing for the meeting
- The structure of the meeting
- Chairing/Leading the meeting (brief)
- Problem solving techniques and Decision making strategies
- Taking minutes/records
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Video Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.