Duration: 1 Day (Preferably after communication program)
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: All personnel
- Recognize how one’s our own attitudes and actions impact on others
- Recognize your own stereotypes and prejudices and the impact of these on your managing diversity in the workplace
- Find new and effective techniques for managing negative emotions in others and self
- Develop coping strategies for dealing with difficult clients and difficult situations
- Practise effective influencing and persuading skills
- Apply Conflict handling strategies to effectively manage difficult client relationships – through various role-play activities.
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.