Duration: 2 Days
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: All personnel
- Understand the channels of communication and what are potential roadblocks to effective communication
- Analyze communication styles and preferences to be able to adopt different approaches to influence others more effectively
- Differentiate between Assertive, Non-Assertive and Aggressive behaviours
- Giving and receiving feedback using a direct, confident and assertive win-win approach
- Influencing others to achieve the desired outcomes
- Practising communication skills
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.