Duration: 3 Days + 1 day (2 weeks later)
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Employees tasked with training others
- The role of the trainer in facilitating learning
- The training cycle
- Adult learning principles
- Learning complexity levels
- Planning the training
- Writing learning objectives and outcomes
- Designing and developing the course material
- Preparing the training event
- Delivering the training
- Training evaluation
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Delegates will develop their own course materials and presentation for delivery at post presentation session
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.