Duration: 1 Day
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Employees who are required to deliver presentations or public speaking
- Understanding your own attitude toward public speaking and developing the appreciation for the characteristics of effective presenters
- Doing the initial planning and knowing your audience
- Design and deliver basic arguments clearly
- Design and deliver informative presentations clearly
- Design and deliver complex arguments persuasively
- Making your presentation or argument convincing, surprising and influencing
- Speak confidently with appropriate rate, projection, movement, and vocal variety
- Handling questions and answers with ease
- Using the right kind of visuals
- Evaluate and critique speeches insightfully
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.