Includes: Digital Course Material, 4 hours of One-on-One Live Zoom Training with a Programme Facilitator (can be split into 2 x 2 hour sessions)
Target Audience: Anyone wanting to improve on their own personal development
- Measuring your attitude – how others see you?
- What are your desired Personal Brand values and associated behaviours?
- Develop a Personal Brand Identity and Brand Statement by giving consideration to some of your personal brand values you would like to project to others
- Actioning your Personal Brand Statement – how are you going to live it?
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- How others see you – self assessment
- Video case studies (personal brands of well- known people)
- Developing your personal brand statement
- Group discussions
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
- Handouts of articles