Duration: 1 Day
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Anyone wanting to improve on their own personal development
- Measuring your attitude – how others see you?
- What are your desired Personal Brand values and associated behaviours?
- Develop a Personal Brand Identity and Brand Statement by giving consideration to some of your personal brand values you would like to project to others
- Actioning your Personal Brand Statement – how are you going to live it?
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- How others see you – self assessment
- Video case studies (personal brands of well- known people)
- Developing your personal brand statement
- Group discussions
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
- Handouts of articles
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.