Duration: 2 Days
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Employees who are required to negotiate or influence discussions in their function
- Understanding the need for negotiation skills in business
- Identifying the characteristics of a good negotiator
- Identifying individual negotiating styles
- How to influence and inspire others to your point of view or argument
- Knowing and applying the steps in the negotiation process
- Explaining strategies that could be used in negotiation
- Preparation – information gathering and goal setting
- Developing communication skills essential to negotiate successfully
- Gaining confidence – demonstrating persuasive and assertiveness techniques
- Achieving the best deal/outcome possible
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.