Duration: 2 Days
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Any person appointed as a mentor (management)
- Defining mentoring
- What mentoring is and isn’t
- How it differs from coaching, counselling, training
- Mentoring styles
- Being an excellent mentor
- Mentoring skills, attitudes
- Helping mentees own their development
- Ingredients for successful relationships
- Establishing mentoring in your organisation
- Getting the design right for your organisation
- What needs to be communicated and to whom?
- Pairing mentors and mentees
- Contracting and managing the relationship
- Responsibilities of mentors and mentees
- Managing mentoring meetings
- Mentoring Action planning
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.