Duration: 2 Days
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: All employees
- Understand what a problem or opportunity is in terms of gap analysis
- Know when to solve problems alone, or with others
- Understand the nature of problems and how to determine the root cause of them
- Apply a structured problem-solving framework to a work-related problem for self and team
- Encourage creativity in self and others, during problem solving and decisionmaking activities.
- Thinking outside the box – encouraging creative solutions
- Apply a variety of problem solving tools and techniques when facilitating a team through problem solving and decision-making
- Facilitate a brainstorming and/or nominal group technique session with a team
- Apply a basic decision making model to determine the best route of action for any problem
- Understand the significance of continuous improvement and the techniques to implement it in the workplace.
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.