Duration: 2 Days
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Any person who is required to conduct interviews in the organization
- Learn a systematic and legal approach for evaluating applicants
- Documenting staff selection procedures
- Develop accurate and complete job analyses
- Advertising for shortlist candidates for selection interview
- Thoroughly review employment applications by developing pre-selection matrices
- Planning and conducting behaviour based interviews and selection techniques
- Control the interview
- Making effective and legally defensible evaluation and hiring decisions
- Conclude contract with successful candidate and notifying unsuccessful candidates of the result
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Video based learning
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.