Duration: 1 Day
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: All employees
- Understand the concept of the client as a source of revenue;
- Realise the impact of the loss of client business;
- Understand the possible ways that clients react to poor service;
- Demonstrate methods of satisfying irate clients;
- Understand the purpose of complaints and client feedback; and
- Demonstrate practical ways to improve client service.
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.