Duration: 2 Days
Includes: Digital course material; Live training via Zoom by a Programme Facilitator
Target Audience: Any person who is required to chair hearings
- Understanding the purpose of the chairperson
- Understand the laws of evidence and how it is applied in a disciplinary hearing
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of all parties in the disciplinary hearing
- Learn how to conduct and manage the hearing
- Apply the principle of finding on guilt on a balance of probability by weighing up the evidence
- Use the substantive checklist for making an effective and legal decision as to sanction
- Understanding the documentation process of the hearing and preparation of findings
Learning and Assessment Methodology:
- Pre-reading material
- Self Assessments
- Group discussions
- Case Studies
- Action planning sheet
- Learning Diary
Please note maximum group size is 15, after which delegates will be split into multiple groups.
If your number of delegates exceeds 15, please contact us for discounts and preferential pricing.
Multiday Business Programmes can be condensed to suit your budget. Please contact us for more information.